Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

White In Fashion....So Fresh And So Clean!




WHITE.  It's the "must have" component to any girl's Summer wardrobe, and that is definitely not going to change in 2011.  And why should it?   No color is fresher, cooler, cleaner, more effortless.... and lets not even go there with how sophisticated white is.   White is all that and so much more.  

By now you've probably guessed that I am partial to white, and if you have, you are all kinds of right!  I love this color.  I own lots of white clothes and jewelry, most of which are  favorites in my wardrobe.  Every time I wear them I get so many wonderful compliments. 

One of my favorite ways to wear white is to pair it with with tan and metallic accessories.  I especially like white with nude colors and mixed with other shades of white.  So chic! 

Another benefit of white is, it does not absorb heat.  Many of us knew that already but it's great to know that this is actually a scientific fact and not just an old wives tale.  So to recap, white is fierce, fabulous and cool!  Not convinced?....check out the beautiful white ensembles below!  
Cherio!






















17 comments:

Kathy said...

I love white, I just don't love it on me. I have to balance white with a stonger color, I may pair a white shirt with a black or red tank. I do love white jewlery but again it has to be set off my gold or silver! My skin is just to pasty and my hair to dark to pull of the whole white look, though I think it is beautiful. As always I enjoyed my visit to your site! Have a great week!

Tiff said...

I am loving white too! :)

May said...

White is also one of my best colours.Thanks for attending MM blog hop,am now following back,looking forward in reading more of your post.

Hey Jen said...

Oh I love that Firetrap photo. Gorgeous!

I love white, but I'm not very good at wearing it. Stains are attracted to me when I wear white.

LOVE your blog! Now following you via GFC from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop. :)

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I love white and can never wait till Memorial Day Weekend until I can officially wear it. LOL. Like you said, it's so fresh. It's also classic and looks nice with almost everything.

And those red bottoms... I'm in LOVE!!!!

Danielle said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from MBC would love a follow back :)
http://life-with-two-boys.blogspot.com/

Crissa said...

Just started following you. I like what I see. Thanks for stopping by www.bellabud.com!

Julia said...

Your selections are stunning. I never thought about how much pow white has. Mr. Obama looks just radiant in that gown! Great job!

Mama Wright said...

I am in love with a new color every day. I guees for certain feelings or occassions or rooms I want certain colors. White is the color of the bedding in our bedroom because it's the only place in the house no kids go! It feels so fresh and clean and serene. Same thing with clothing. I love how a white dress or tshirt looks against darker skin too. It's such a beautiful contrast. I have a white fossil watch and it's my favorite! btw do u have a fb?

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Hey Beauty,

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments that you did. Yes, it seems we have a lot in common, I love white especially in decor, but with two small children and a dog there is very little white in my home...Oh well probably when I'm an empty nester, I'll brave the all white decor. LOL.

Love Lisa @ Lesapea xx

Samantha said...

I love wearing white!

New follower here stopping by from MBC. Hope you get a chance to stop by Niftymom.com

Lizzy said...

Fabulous blog! I'm always reading food blogs, so I must admit how refreshing it is to see a fashion blog! You truly have style :)

Marie said...

I love these clothes, and wish I could go shopping now!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see what you post next. :)

kathy stemke said...

I love your white fashions!

I'm #172 on your followers!

Please follow me.
kathy

Karen F said...

Wow ~ I love it all!

hi, i am a new gfc follower ~ found you on Mom Bloggers Club you can follow me at ~Mommy's Moments~ {{a review & giveaway blog}} at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

Karen

TheNaturalMomma said...

I wish I could wear white. My kids would stain it in 2.2 seconds :)

I found you on Mom Bloggers Club, in the Simply Follow group. I'm your newest follower! Stop by my blog as well http://thenaturalmommas.blogspot.com/

Sarita said...

I wore all white on Easter