Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Song Of The Week! (Nina Simone, Feeling Good)



Yay Me and woo hoooooooo!!  I did it!, I hit my 200 followers goal......and tomorrow is my birthday! I am feelin real good.  Thank you to all of you who followed me and supported me in reaching this milestone, you rock!  What better way to celebrate than with a little Nina Simone, this woman's voice and passion for her music is just phenomenal. And the graphics to this is so cheerful and 1970's groovy...  Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sherlyn said...

Congrats!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday =)

Kathy said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!! Have a great time celebrating!!

Beauty and the Green said...

Thanks guys, I plan on having a ball!

Stacey Donaldson said...

Happy Birthday! 200 followers what a gift...and Nina Simone singing you a song - everythings going your way!

I hope you have the most fabulous birthday ever! I wish you lots of love, a lifetime of smiles, and more happiness than your heart can stand!

Beauty and the Green said...

awwwwwwww, this made me tear up. Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet and thoughtful message, God bless you!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Yay! Congrats on reaching 200! That's awesome. And... happy birthday! Aint life grand?!

Shana said...

Congrats on reaching 200! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm your newest follower from MBC! Would love a visit and a follow back: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks!