Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fashion Forward & Creative Ways To Rock A silk Scarf



Silk scarfs are hands down one of my favorite accessories.  Ever.   They are chic, beautiful, and can be styled in so many ways.  A silk scarf can also be worn in both Winter and Summer so this is one accessory that is not only versatile, but super practical and in my opinion, worth every cent you spend on it. 

Gone are the days when wearing a silk scarf meant you had to wear something formal. Now you can wear scarfs with tank tops, sun dresses, shorts, and even straw hats and sandals..... We've come a long way baby!
This video showcases 7 creative ways to wear a Hermes scarf, however, the techniques here can be used for any scarf. Check it out! 


Here are some additional inspiration to help you rock your scarfs and a handy little chart that makes me really happy.  It demonstrates 28 easy ways to wear a scarf.  Woo Hoo! 







Image origin unknown



Well, this was so much fun!.   I was sold on the silk scarf already but now am totally smitten.  You just can't go wrong with one of these.  Vive Le silk scarf!


Cherio!


5 comments:

Rashida said...

Beautiful Blog I am now following you!

Haritha said...

thats a beautiful post.how many different variety of scarfs!
nice blog

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I love the idea of using the silk scarf as a belt. It's so chic and fab! I usually wear one as a headband, but I have got to try it wrapped around my entire head and see if it'll look just a fab on me. Thanks for the tips.

Bethanie said...

Awesome tips! New follower from MBC!

Bethanie

http://thischicasguideto.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Thank you for checking out my blog! I'm so excited that you are up for a couple of the challenges! Let me know which ones you choose so that I can be encouraging you along the way!

Also I am returning the follow... and I'm loving this blog post. I never know what to do with my scarfs. I'm going to try out a few of these ideas!