Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Little Black Dress - A Girl's Best Friend


I saw this quote by Karl Lagerfeld and I could'nt agree more.  Every woman needs that perfect little black dress in her wardrobe. Whether you are going to a semi formal, black tie event, or just on a hot date, a black cocktail dress is always the right choice.  Here are a few reasons why the LBD is your best friend.

1.  It is a classic so you never have to worry about it being out of style/dated.   





2.  It is effortless style that can easily be dressed up or down. 



3.  The LBD is figure friendly, chic and sexy!



4. And finally my personal favorite.  This dress is versatile.  Add a jacket, boots or a scarf and you have a totally different outfit




5. Not to mention there are so many styles to choose from.......




And there you have it.  If you don't have a little black dress, get thee to the nearest store and buy one!  Trust me, the LBD is worth it's weight in gold.

Cherio!



3 comments:

Laura said...

My little black dress is defiantly my go to when I have to dress up and don't feel like putting in a lot of effort making sure I'm matching my prints and colors. It took me some time to find a good fit and I spent a little more than I normally would but for a wardrobe staple that will be with me for years to come it was defiantly worth it.

Chari T said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!...I dont know which one I like best!!!...I love your blog! i've been going though your archives... I'm following you now......stop by and follow if you like!....
Much love xoxo
Chari T (Deep Fried Stilettos)

Peaches Ledwidge said...

I like the black dress with the mess at the top.