Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Tree Inspiration

If there is one season that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, that would be Christmas time.  Every year during the yule tide season, I become a kid again.  I love the food, the fragrant smell of pine everywhere, the Christmas carols...well most of them, and the way everyone seems to be in a better mood.  I especially love the many different ways people decorate their Christmas trees.

 Every year the trees seem to be more creative and even more fabulous than before.  Check out these trees from trendytree and I dare you to not be inspired!















Cherio!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After looking over a few of the blog posts on your web
page, I truly appreciate your way of blogging.
I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking
back soon. Take a look at my web site as well and let me know how you feel.
my web page - Work at home

Alicia said...

I think the last one is my favorite. I love the color scheme and it seems to be less "busy" than the others. I'm a fan!

Annmarie Pipa said...

wow!!! our tree does not look like any of these!
they are beautiful.
someday...