Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Growing Pains.....bah humbug!

If I had to describe this week in one word, that word would be

C-R-A-Z-Y

Crazy schedule.  Crazy emotional.  Crazy exciting.  Crazy tiring.

Now I am totally exhausted, like lay on the couch eating cheetos tired.

With all of the stuff happening around me though, I was forced to do something I had done only in part before.  That would be, surrender all to GOD.  I mean everything, and leave it!  As you know, if you are a believer, this is easier said than done.  There is a part deep inside of all of us that want to fix things, situations and even people....for some of us especially people.

As I grow and mature spiritually, I am realizing that I do NOT have to figure everything out myself.  I don't even have to understand it when bad/painful things happen to me.  I just have to believe and trust that GOD will work it out and that he knows what is best for me.

And so, for all of you chronic fixers and problem solvers, let go and let God.  Honestly, there is no better way to live.

Cherio!






7 comments:

Holly@A Life-Size Catholic Blog said...

I need to remember this too. We get so caught up in the C-R-A-Z-Y-ness as you put it, that we forget the simple message you wrote about. "Give it up to God!"

Happy relaxation...

Tanya said...

Saw your blog on mom bloggers club. I will be following you. I need to remember daily to give it up to God, especially when I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Supermomplace said...

The whole letting go and let God is so much easier said than done, but it is so much better when we learn to stand on his promises.
I love isaiah 41:10 God is pretty much saying chill out I got you!
That some Rock solid promise right there. When I'm dipping in the crazies I talk to myself and remind her chill out God almighty Got you :)

Beauty and the Green said...

That is divine wisdom right there!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

So happy for you. I know the joyous feelings that you get when you're in that state.

I tried that path a couple times but stumbled...

Toia said...

I loved what you said about not having to understand why bad or good things happen just trust God. I needed to read that and it's so true. Thanks for sharing!!

Alicia said...

"LET GO[D]"

They kinda work simultaneously.