Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All salads Were Not Created Equal

One of my favorite foods is salads.  No kidding, I love 'em!  Perhaps it is the fact that there are so many types and ways one could make a salad.....I don't know.  All I know is, I love variety and salads do it for me.  


And so this week I set out to find three salads that I have never tried before.  Salads that earned off the charts reviews.....and are not too difficult to make.   I like to keep it simple.  So here are the 3 nominees for scrumptious salads of  the week:  drum roll please.........


These first two by  www.thefoodiediaries.com will hit the spot for sure. So yummy!


Ingredients: baby spinach, mozzarella, roasted cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper,   onion, celery, cucumber and the dried cherry + pom concoction. 



Ingredients: fresh spinach, roasted butternut squash, cauliflower, grilled onion and sun-dried tomatoes, dressed in Newman’s Own Asian Sesame dressing. You have to try this!


Now this one had me at custard, not to mention the recipe is by miss Paula Deen.  Oh my goodness....this looks so pretty I almost didn't want to eat it. ALMOST. Am so happy right now...so happy.


Find the recipe here.

And there you have it, 3 delicious recipes that will bring you lots of happiness and mad satisfaction.  I guarantee it!

Cherio!













Click Here

3 comments:

Annmarie Pipa said...

yum for all of them...5 star all the way! love the idea of salad in ice-cream dessert glasses!!!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Have to try the one with the butternut squash.

Laura said...

These all look amazing, I want to try them all.