Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

They Really, Really Love Me!



I won the versatile blogger award! Again, but hey it's great to be loved.  Ha ha, blog lovin is sweet!  Thanks to Lisa from  ifeelsounnecessary, you rock!

The rules for this award is:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you


 2. Share 7 things about yourself


 3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!





So here goes...


7 Things About  Me:

1. Snakes freak me out, even large worms...

2. Love old, old movies, diggin TCM

3. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week

4. I hardly ever leave the house without forgetting something

5. If I sleep on my back, I have nightmares.  Strange but true.

6. My glass is always half full

7. Love to bake, love to eat what I bake even more

Now,without further ado, here are my nominees for this award. Some of them may have received this before and I fully understand why.  This is a melting pot of the funniest, informative, creative and entertaining bloggers out there.  Check em out!








9 comments:

Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass said...

Congratulations on the award! You definitely deserve it - I love reading your blog.

Thank you so much for passing this on to me! You totally just made my day! :)

I love that you are a half-full-glass kind of girl. There is definitely a need for that in the world, right? ;)

Meanqueen said...

Oooh, I'm going to follow you now. Thank you so much for passing it on to me.

Inspire Me Heather said...

Congrats girl and thanks for mentioning little ole' me! I liked your 7 things - I could see you being my friend!!

Alice Lynn Alfred said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kinds words, over at my place and for this award nomination! I feel very honored....and very appreciative. I really have enjoyed your blog ~ and the fact that you are not afraid to say you are a Christian, who loves Jesus! Thank you, again, dear friend!!!

Dmarie said...

Congrats on your award, Beauty!! you are such a peach to nominate Better Me, Better World in turn! you have such a beautiful blog that I feel honored to even be mentioned here! thanks!!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

It's so interesting that Hump Day is your favorite day of the week. Hehe.
Congratulations on the Blog Award... well deserved! And thanks so much for thinking of me. SO honored! *E-hugs*

Beauty and the Green said...

You're welcome Alicia. Yep, hump day is my fav. Ha ha, I did'nt even realize that, lol.

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Thanks for much for the award. Of course, they really love you. I can relate to number 1 and 5 (about me). Keep up the good work.

By the way, I kept searching for the place to post my comment. I couldn't find it.

Katya kate said...

Thank you for this award Beauty. I'm truly honored. Here's the link for my post and my apologies for a very late post.
http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

Thanks once again and have a good day!