Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hip Hip Beret!



With winter fast approaching and the weather getting cooler by the day, there is nothing more chic, sassy and smart than a beret!  Did I mention that it's warm too...   


The slouchy beret is my absolute favorite.  It is loose fitting on the head so it allows me the versatility of totally covering all of my hair  or leaving sections of it out.  I really like that.  A lot. 


Okay, so I want one in every color, I can't help myself.


And guess what?  You can find so many of these on Amazon and on various Etsy stores for really affordable prices. Honestly, the color and style options are endless.  Right now I can't get enough of the the knitted looks but, I also adore the classic french beret too.  Oh la la!  Yes indeed. 


Cherio!








1 comment:

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I can't get enough of the slouchy knitted beret. They are so stylish and cute! Definitely a winter staple!