Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Get Into The Spirit Of Fall With Wreaths!


It's amazing how something as simple as a wreath can transform a home and make you feel warm inside at the same time.  Okay, well at least that's what wreaths do for me, especially fall and Christmas wreaths.  There is nothing like a wreath to add instant nostalgia, warmth and seasonal cheer.  Though I personally prefer all natural wreaths like the ones featured in this post, I appreciate them in all styles and mediums. Bring it on!


After such a grueling week with my dad suffering a health crisis, I really needed to relax and just enjoy being surrounded by beautiful things.  Making one of these gorgeous wreaths was a perfect distraction.  My wreath is not quite finished yet but it is coming along and it will be beautiful when it is done.  The good things about it is, it is made from dried natural materials so I can keep it for quite a while.  I decided to add cinnamon sticks to mine so could you imagine how great this will smell....   Well, without further ado, here are some wreath ideas I just had to share with you.  You just can't look at these and not smile or feel happy.  Am not kidding.








Now, don't you feel happier?  I bet you do!


Images featured are from:

Cherio!


4 comments:

Camille said...

these wreaths are so nice...i keep meaning to go to michael's and pick out some supplies to make my own.

awww. the holidays are coming!

cheers.

Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass said...

I have become somewhat of a wreath fanatic. These are all SO cute. I love the marshmellow one - I haven't seen one like that before.

P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment you left me. :)

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I have never even thought of a Fall-inspired wreath. But these wreaths are so on SPOT!

So sorry to hear about your father. I pray that everything works out.

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Sorry about your dad's health. I hope he'll recover soon.

You're very creative. I love all the wreaths.