Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Hot Minute


Sooooooo, it's been a hot minute since I last blogged.  Truth be told, I needed a break.  Time out.  

To Pause

 Rewind.........

and here I am again.

Refreshed

Invigorated and ready to go!

Again.

To be perfectly honest, it was good for me to step away from everything for a while.  If you need time out.

Take it.  


Life for me in the last year has been a world wind.

Ups

downs

turn-a-rounds

relocation

separation

divorce

and all that goes with it.



Important, life changing stuff.  And so with that being said, I move on.  Happy in the knowledge that I emerged like a butterfly from a cocoon.  Beautifully and wonderfully molded from the intensity of the struggle.

Wiser

Stronger

Determined

But most of all,

Winning!

No comments: