Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ready Or Not Here Comes Winter...

Old man Winter and I have a love hate relationship.  I really like him on Christmas day, Christmas eve and new years day but honestly not so much the rest of the time.  Why? It's too blasted cold!  At least too cold for a Caribbean girl like me.  This year though I am determined to enjoy it without complaining.  I have a plan.  It's real simple, soft and comes in many colors.

WOOL TIGHTS.  

Take that old man winter, it's on.  Stylish and toasty warm....yeah baby!








What's your favorite tip/item of clothing for braving the cold?  

Cherio!

3 comments:

Annmarie Pipa said...

those tights look great!! love the photos!
winter has its perks...fire in the fireplace, football,
Christmas, and all that yummy comfort food!!

Alicia said...

I love Winter fashion, I hate Winter. It's awful. It's cold. It's one of my least favorite times of the year, with the exception of the holidays. But... leggins, boots, and awesome hats... LOVE them!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

I love winter fashion too - being layered, wearing different colors.