Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Boot Crush

Fall is here and though I am a little nervous about the approaching Winter months, (I hate cold weather) I take comfort in the fact that I can wear boots again!  And I love me some boots!  

Here are a few that I absolutely adore.

Guess by Marciano

Leather with metal studs, $248; atguessbymarciano.com.

Marciano, oh Mr Marciano, ya killin me!  I almost want to marry these....




Via Spiga

Embossed metallic leather, $250; atviaspiga.com.

If these shoes had fingers, it would promptly do the diva finger snap.  It has so much attitude and style....for days.

Pour La Victoire
Flannel and leather, $315; visit pourlavictoire.com for stores.


Just because I love the color and the shape of these.  I can see this with a short full skirt.  So fresh.

H Williams


Okay, i couldn't love this any more if I tried.  The color and the style is the best of both vintage and modern style.  It is a throw back to the victorian era but with a strong modern appeal.  Luv, luv.


And Finally my favorite, riding boots!  So comfortable and so chic. Hey, maybe Winter won't be so bad after all.

Have a fabulous week lovelies.

Cherio!




3 comments:

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh wow..i would love any of those!!! too bad i live in flats from the old lady shoe dept.

Lindsay said...

I love boot season! :) Loving the Tory burch boots!

Anonymous said...

Im a male boot wearer and those long boots look so sexy. I want them x