Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

And The Winner Is....



Wowza! I won another award.  This time, it's the One Lovely Blog Award.

This award is personal and only given to a few bloggers,
to encourage each other to keep up the good work!
The three guidelines:
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Nominate your favorite blogs and notify them
3) Share a few things about yourself

Many thanks to Socal Tess of inlovebythebeach
I am so honored to be chosen for this award!

Here are the lovely blogs I'm passing this wonderful award on to:


A few things about me:
1) I would rescue every homeless dog I met if I could. A few years ago I rescued a dog and then two puppies.... I have a very soft spot for animals, especially dogs.

2) I am loyal to a fault in my friendships and personal relationships and will give chance after chance but when it's over, it is over.  I am a christian so I am working on that.

3) I love anything lemon flavored.  I don't know why but my taste buds really appreciate the flavor.

4)  I am a strong woman but I am soft spoken.  I love peace and hate petty arguments and drama of any kind.

5)  I am married to the love of my life.

Well There you have it ! Once again a heart felt thank you goes out to SoCal Tess for passing on this award to me and be sure to check out the awesome blogs posted here. You're gonna love em!


Cherio!




6 comments:

Gumdrop Pass said...

Congrats on the award -- it could not have gone to a better blogger!

I am SO with you on your #1. One day I would love to have a lot of land so I could have a rescue of my own. Those commercials on TV with Sarah McGloghlin always make me cry... :(

On that note, lol, I hope you're having a good weekend! <3

lauradora said...

congrats you deserve it!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Number 4 -- awww!!!

Congrats on another award, lady... you're on FIRE! I totally agree with you in that I am loyal, almost to a fault as well. But when it's over, it's OVER. I'm trying to work on that, but eh... *sigh*

Accidentally Wonderful said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the nomination! Your blog is so great =) Again, thank you!

Lindsay said...

Congrats on another award!! :)

momto8 said...

congrats on your award!