Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fashion Forward Easy Fix For Bare Walls



 I saw this ingenious idea a few days ago and I am so excited to try it!  Who knew that framed magazine covers could look so amazing.  I am a bit of a magazine collector myself so I have lots of them.  Naturally, I am always on the lookout for innovative ways to preserve and display them. This is perfect!  




Months ago I wrote a post Tearin It Up Decoupage Style! in which I discovered 
how to recycle some of my magazines into Art.  I liked it so much that I made 
many pieces of Art, and now it is a real passion. Who knows what'll happen 
with this.... 




What do you think? 


Cherio!

4 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

those do look fabulous...can't wait to see you future project. your newest follower!

Oliver Bliss said...

Love this idea- I'm well using it on my walls :)

Meanqueen said...

I like this idea, will it work with my gardening magazines :o)

Beauty and the Green said...

It will work beautifully with your garden magazines. I imagine those will have beautiful pictures of flowers and foliage which would be gorgeous framed!