Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Carpe Diem: Darn it!

So lately I've been pulling my hair out  just a tad bit frustrated with myself.  I have so much I want to accomplish and though I know that I am making progress, it is not near as fast as I would like to proceed.  Like warp speed fast.....now that would be perfect!  I tell myself that I'm learning patience and that this is for my further maturity and development.  All true.  I gotta tell you though, the waiting part bites!  The experience of accomplishing a dream/ building a career is like the scariest roller coaster.  It is the most exciting thing I have ever done,  I never know what will happen next.  The highs and lows, the woo hooos, and arghhhhhhhhs however all makes for an unforgettable journey.

Weeks ago I wrote a post entitled  8 Tips To Spend Your Time Wisely and since then I have been really doing my best to get the optimum out of my day.   It's the only way I am going to see the progress that I so desire.  In time I know my earnest efforts will pay off, they are already doing so............graadually.


At the end of the day I would much rather die happily and thoroughly spent than recalling a lifetime of missed opportunities, fear and regret.  No my friends, that is definitely not for me.  I am going to embrace my life.......like give it a bear hug and a kiss.  After all it's the the only way I know how to live and be happy!

1 comment:

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I couldn't agree more. At the end of the day, I would much rather say that I have lived as full a life as I possibly could and not be sad because of missed opportunities. Happiness is truly about the journey, not only the destination.