Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

Turner Classic Movies - Hats Off To You!


One of my favorite things to do in this world is watch TCM or Turner Classic Movies.  If you have never watched one of these old classic movies you are missing a real treat!  One of the things I enjoy most about them is the clean content. Yes, ZERO swear words for the most part, great story lines and let's not even talk about the fashion and set design. It is is bananas!  And I mean that in the most fabulous, exquisite kind of way.



Do not quote me on this but as simple as wearing a hat, the women of the 1930's era had something that made these pieces legend.  These women had enough swag to swim in.  Seriously.  I particularly like the scenes where the actress wore a hat because the hats were so creative, stylish and dramatic.  No matter how dramatic though, the lady wearing the hat wore the heck out of that hat and not the other way around.  Gotta love that!  Here are some of my favorite still shots.  Enjoy!

Cherio!












No comments: