Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Angels Surround Us - Guest Post


Lately, my prayers have really been answered.  I've seen miracle after miracle, and I feel my faith increasing to the point where I pray for things I never would have prayed for before.
Today, I was standing in line at the Dollar Store.  There are so many people here who have fallen on hard times...so many unemployed.  The Dollar Store is a very busy place now, and there are lots of sad faces.  
As my things were being rung up, I looked at the customer being rung up in the next lane.  Her face was sad and drawn and looked gray - like she was sick.  She looked defeated and heavy with grief.  I did something I've never done before.  I asked my angels to wrap the stranger in love and lift her up, to hug her and kiss her and make her feel delightfully happy and as light as a feather.  I asked them to fill her with joy and make her laugh.  I also asked them to heal her of whatever was making her look so gray.  I imagined the angels surrounding her.
Right before my eyes, the corners of her mouth started to lift!!  I quickly looked away so she wouldn't see me looking at her, and then I heard laughter!  LOUD laughter!  I looked, and it was her!  She was positively beaming, and she said to the cashier "do you know what I'm going to do?  I am going to go out to eat!!"  She then practically skipped out of the store.  As she passed me, I saw her skin was healthy and pink.  I watched her drive away, beaming with joy, and I prayed that her angels would keep her wrapped in love and fill her with faith that everything will be alright.
My grandmother told me that every one of us has a whole host of angels from heaven surrounding us, and they will do what we ask.  I believe it is literally true!

By: fffarmergirl@gmail.com 

Cherio

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a wonderful meaningful post. Faith is such a powerful thing. Just having faith and believing can change so many things, not to mention it calms the worry.

Sharon
Make It Or Fix It Yourself!

Momma Melly said...

You truly are a beautiful person inside in and out. :) What a lovely post, and so amazing! The world needs more people like you

Peaches Ledwidge said...

An uplifting story.