Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Just B R E A T H E



Lately life has been coming at me hard and fast...and that is not necessarily a bad thing but it could be overwhelming at times.  I want a lot out of my life so I work hard, sometimes harder than I should perhaps but that's okay with me.  It's funny though how hard work may not seem to be paying off then wham!  Opportunities open up and you are swamped and even a little confused as to what direction to go in.  In times like that I am learning to B R E A T H E, and just take it all in before I make decisions...  

This weekend was really a blur of activity and decision making so I made myself slow down and create something, anything.  For me, creating is therapeutic, I think so much better/clearer when I am crafting...maybe because I am more relaxed and feeling zero pressure, who knows.  Whatever it is though, it works for me. 

 Here are two weekends worth of therapeutic crafting.  I hate to say it but "two birds with one stones comes to mind".  Have a fabulous day!

CHERIO!









6 comments:

Peaches Ledwidge said...

You're so gifted.

Laura said...

Gorgeous pieces your so talented

Jessica said...

I hear you on the overwhelming part. But, it's good when opportunity opens up, for sure! the same thing has recently happened to me, so let's hear it for creativity and opportunity!

I adore the crafts as always, especially the cute little butterfly and leaf earrings :)

Jessica said...

I hear you on the overwhelming part. But, it's good when opportunity opens up, for sure! the same thing has recently happened to me, so let's hear it for creativity and opportunity!

I adore the crafts as always, especially the cute little butterfly and leaf earrings :)

Jessica said...

I hear you with being overwhelmed! But, let's hear for creativity and opportunity! I have been having some similar experiences lately that are FINALLY starting to pay off!

Adoring the crafts, as usual, especially the cute butterfly and leaf earrings :) Have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

P.S. I may have accidentally published that last comment more than once! Computer glitched out on me and I thought it erased my comment, so I do apologize!!!!!!!