Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2026

I Love Gray Beards And I Cannot Lie


 
Calling all lovers of immaculate beards, let's gather here. This is a non judgement zone, nothing but L O V E darlings.  Now before I continue, I want you to understand something. I am not only a beard lover, I am a confirmed and registered connoisseur of the BEARD. Yes, I take my passion seriously. 

My fellow follicle enthusiasts already understands why I feel the way I do  but for those struggling to understand my obsession, here are 7 reasons why the beard reigns supreme....

1. The beard is like "man makeup". It takes a man from "My name is John" to "Say my name!"

 2. It looks so touchable and sexy… almost irresistible.  A good looking beard can make a girl sit on her hands just to control them. Do not ask me how I know this...

3. It is the epitome of masculinity!  

4. it smells soooo darn good when groomed and treated well.  

5. The color communicates power, refinement, swag, elegance and confidence 

6. It has that ‘grown man’ vibe.  Like this man is matured and knows who he is. 

7. A full immaculate beard looks rich and healthy. It is a natural glow-up for most men

 Of course this is just a condensed list for you newbies...

 

And now I have some tea for you...yeah, fresh tea from last week concerning a particular immaculate gray beard wearer. 

So, I was looking all cute in my outfit and "feeling myself" while on my way to see a girl friend who owns a store located in a mini shopping center. As I opened her shop door, I felt like someone was watching me. I turned to my right slightly and entering the store next door was the most regal, fine, striking specimen of a man rocking the most glorious white beard that instantly had me clutching ALL my pearls for dear life. We both froze like as if flash-frozen in time for at least 40 seconds. He did not move and neither did I. Not even a blink. We did, however, have a had a whole conversation with our eyes. He was like "dang woman, you are looking so fineeeeee...... and I was like brotha, (blushing furiously) you just snatched all my pearls!... but you can keep them." And then I went inside. By this time, thankfully, my legs remembered how to walk again but he remained frozen even as I went inside. 

It took me a few minutes to regain my composure. The image of that guy kept playing on a loop in my mind, this guy's beard game should be declared lethal in all 700 islands and Cays of this, my beloved Bahamas.  It was that beautiful. I  recounted the story to my friend when I eventually stopped fan girling and she laughed until she teared up.  She asked me why we did not speak to each other.  I still don't know really, maybe because we were both paralyzed by shock and awe??? 😂  Sounds crazy but this actually happened last week.


So now that I offered you receipts in the form of this incredibly weird but true story you see how much I love a beard. A graying or fully gray beard in my opinion is simply top tier!!! I look forward to being married again one day and when I do it will be to a wonderful Godly man equipped with THE MOST immaculate gray beard. And, I do hope he likes me to touch his beard because if he does not, I will be a natural terror to his facial hair for the rest of his life. As soon as we are married, his beard becomes MINE. Just like the precious in the Lord of the Rings. So in advance, I am asking those of you who know the virtue of prayer, please pray for my future husband's strength in the Lord! He's gonna need it. 

 

Cheerio! 

 

No comments: