Ok, now that I got that out of the way I would like to thank my Lord and Saviour...alright, I will spare you the speech this time. For now though
I will thank Najeema Iman, from I AM Curly Locks. She nominated me
for this award and I am so very grateful to her for bestowing this honor
on B.A.T.G. You rock Najeema!
There are rules attached to this award so here they are,
7Things About Me
- I love my life. The good, the bad, and the ugly, I love it all!
- My favorite flavor is lemon.
- I can't stand procrastination and clutter.
- Am working on finishing my first book and it is no joke. (insert long sigh)
- Its important to me to love God openly and share his love with others.
- I love challenging myself to learn something new every day.
- I am a good listener and a peace maker.
Well thats it for me, it's time to pass it on. The Versatile Blogger Award goes to....
- Veater Family Adventures
- The Happy Natural Baby
- 40's - Reason To Live, Love, And Laugh out Loud
- Boutique On Feet
- Healthy Thai Food By The Bennett
- Coffee And Camo
- Krafty Creations With Kiley
- A Place Called Simplicity
- A Blonde And A Brunette
- Allotment 2 Kitchen
- All Things Edifying
- Mamma Town
- Mediterranean Inspired
- Nona's Notes
- Purity Clothing Co.
To all my winners, please share the love and pass the award along.
All the best!!!